Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Don't forget your keys!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget your keys!

    And people wonder why I lock my vehicle everywhere I go.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget your keys!

    should just take off a finger at the knuckle....
    then the whole hand next time...
    people would start to take notice
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget your keys!

    Make it harder to drive to.
    GO VOLS

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget your keys!

    It will be grand larceny for the driver and the passenger is being charged as an accesory. Since the driver has done this before, I was told he will probably be getting some detention time. The passenger will not.

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Don't forget your keys!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 82abn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will be grand larceny for the driver and the passenger is being charged as an accesory. Since the driver has done this before, I was told he will probably be getting some detention time. The passenger will not. </div></div>
    In the days when I grew up, somebody would visit them. If that didn't work, they would go back again. This is how the gangs where I was a kid got started. Sad , but it worked. We didn't lose much off the street.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •